Key Account Manager
As a UK Connect Account Manager you are responsible for the management of your assigned client accounts with the goal of increasing sales and building relationships.
As an account manager you maintain UK Connects existing relationships with our customers, so that they will continue using UK Connects products and services through excellent customer service and support.
As an account manager you serve as the intermediator between the service delivery and sales team withinUK Connect.
The purpose of being assigned particular accounts is to give the client a dedicated service and support through creating long term relationships and moving them up the customers loyalty ladder.
You will understand the customer's demands, plan how to meet these demands, and generate sales for UK Connect by recommending further products and services to meet the client’s connectivity and IT needs.
As a UK Connect account manager you will report directly to the Sales Manager with the activity and status of accounts, sales, KPI’s and Queries or support.
- Generate sales for accounts based on your targets.
- Identify new sales opportunities within existing accounts.
- Have specific information regarding daily operations of the Company and keep the Client updated.
- Interact and coordinate with the sales team and other staff members in other departments working on the same account.
- Develop trust relationships with your accounts to ensure they do not turn to our competition by making them raving fans of UK Connect
- Have a deep understanding of your accounts and visit and interact with ALL parties in the account.
- Experience in selling enterprise grade network or communications solutions.
- Experience in working with FTSE 100 and corporate enterprises
- A basic understanding of networking or communications.
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills.
- Confidence and a persuasive manner.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Great business acumen and the ability to work to budgets.
- Hold a full, UK driving licence
About the Business
UK Connect is a fast-growing national provider of communication and I.T solutions to the UK construction industry.
Providing rapid day one connectivity, I.T support and I.T solutions across the UK, and Europe.
What's it like to work for UK Connect?
From our office in Guildford, UK Connect is a small but growing team of 19 staff. We have built a friendly culture at UK Connect that values all staff. The business was started by PJ Farr, an ex-solider, and the values and standards that he learnt have been reflected throughout the business.
We are a young and energetic, hardworking team that with a solid understanding of the business values, standards and culture.
In return we offer a fun environment that puts its people first and we feel that UK Connect offers a fantastic work life balance.
Benefits to you.
- £30,000 per year basic £65,000.00 OTE
- Attractive commission scheme.
- 29 days a year holiday.
- Company pension.
- Free parking on site.
- Members of Perkbox employee benefit scheme.
- Staff away days.
- Mobile and laptop.
- Business card and fuel card.
- Access to company pool car
Please fill in the form to the top right hand of this page. You must also call our careers phone number this line is not manned, and you will be put to an answer machine.
Careers Phone number - 0333 1210 477
Please give the following information.
- Your name.
- Contact number.
- Current job role.
- What you understand about UK Connect.
- Why you would like to work for us.
- What value you think you could bring to our business.
We will contact all applicants within 7 days of your application by phone and webform. If successful you will be invited for a telephone interview followed by a face to face meeting.