Could you be the next UK Connect Marketing Executive?
As the Marketing Executive, you will be a key member of the marketing team - with responsibility for UK Connect Events. You will be instrumental in developing the event strategy – across industry forums; award sponsorship; award entries and hosting our very own UK Connect events for our customers. The department is in development so there will be huge autonomy and opportunity to take the lead. Reporting into the Marketing Manager, you will also support on marketing communications – across print and digital channels.
- Development of the Events strategy, carefully managing the marketing budget to drive our KPI’s – awareness, engagement, loyalty
- Support on comm’s channels planning & development: print, online, direct mail, email and social
- Liaison with PR to generate awareness of our events & deliver the events
- Manage relationships with key contacts managing the events
- Data capture– ensuring we collect key event visitor information and input into CRM
- Event stands & merchandise – ensure our presence has standout and impact, delivering a great experience and memorability
- Plan & manage UK Connect customer events (new)– planned twice a year
- Plan & manage UK Connect reward scheme for customer loyalty programme
- Tracking and performancereporting on success of events
- Commission researchand insight
- Brand guardian for events & comm’sensuring our look & feel and tone of voice is relevant, simple and useful. And quality customer experience
- Budget management
- Degree educated and/or formal marketing qualification
- Detailed knowledge, and previous experience, of marketing communications planning & development process
- Demonstrable experience leading events
- Proven ability to develop & execute marketing communications
- Able to manage & influence internal & external stakeholders
- Experience in measuring activity & performance
- Comfortable & experienced in managing budgets
- Proficient knowledge of marketing based KPI’s
- MS Office
Experience and aptitude
- Ability to present complex information in a concise, easily digestible format for stakeholders
- Excellent written, verbal communication and attention to detail
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and manage own time
- Willing to be hands-on and adaptable in the role, taking on additional projects for other parts of the business
- Enthusiastic, keen to learn, willing to go the extra mile to help transition business into maturity
- Self-starter that rises to an unusual challenge and open to working in small dynamic environment
- Passion for learning
About the Business
UK Connect is a fast-growing national provider of communication and I.T solutions to the UK construction industry.
Providing rapid day one connectivity, I.T support and I.T solutions across the UK, and Europe.
What’s it like to work for UK Connect?
From our office in Guildford, UK Connect is a small but growing team of 17 staff. We have built a friendly culture at UK Connect that values all staff. The business was started by PJ Farr, an ex-soldier, and the values and standards that he learnt have been reflected throughout the business.
We are a young and energetic, hard-working team that with a solid understanding of the business values, standards and culture.
In return we offer a fun environment that puts its people first and we feel that UK Connect offers a fantastic work life balance.
Benefits to you.
- £30 - £35k per year dependant on experience.
- Staff bonus scheme.
- 29 days a year holiday.
- Company pension.
- Free parking on site.
- Members of Perkbox employee benefit scheme.
- Staff away days.
- Mobile and laptop.
- Business card and fuel card.
Please fill in the form to the top right hand of this page. You must also call our careers phone number this line is not manned, and you will be put to an answer machine.
Careers Phone number - 0333 1210 477
Please give the following information.
- Your name.
- Contact number.
- Current job role.
- What you understand about UK Connect.
- Why you would like to work for us.
- What value you think you could bring to our business.
We will contact all applicants within 7 days of your application by phone and webform. If successful you will be invited for a telephone interview followed by a face to face meeting.