Could you be the next UK Connect Project Coordinator?
As one of our Project Coordinators, you will be a key member of the Operations team - responsible for ensuring efficient delivery of our industry leading connectivity solutions. You will work closely with our customer coordinators, Installation engineers and provisioning team. Customer orders will be processed by you on our in-house software and at the various milestones you will be accountable for a number of actions including: Assigning equipment, co-ordinating our engineers, planning resources and updating the customer account managers and coordinators.
You will also be involved in the planning and management for one off change requests and major projects as we as assisting our customer coordinators with the customer onboarding.
The is a hands on and faced paced role, managing and planning around 80 installation’s per month across the UK, including our assets and engineers. You will be a critical to the Operations team and will be proactive in your support Full training will be provided on the systems that we use.
This role would suit.
This is a great opportunity for someone with experience in customer account management, project planning or with a senior administrative background.
- Our Assets: You will be responsible for forecasting and planning assets as required and on-going continuous managing of the assets we have deployed across the UK.
- Our engineers: You will plan and co-ordinate our engineers time, therefore a good knowledge on UK geography is ideal and a deep understanding of the delivery process will be key to your success.
- Strategy: Using your experiences and unique position within the team you will be actively looking for ways to improve the operational efficiencies within the team.
- Customer liaison: Whilst not your core role you may be asked to act on behalf of a customer coordinator to help from time to time. Keeping our customers up to date with the status of the solution that has been requested.
- Reporting: weekly/monthly reporting will be expected on your core KPI’s to your line manager.
- Degree educated or compensating work experience
- Expert planning skills.
- Full understanding of Office 365 applications including One Drive and Teams.
- An expert in prioritisation.
- A back ground in project, customer or business/systems administration.
Experience and aptitude
- Ability to present complex information in a concise, easily digestible format to stakeholders
- Excellent written & verbal communication and attention to detail
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and manage own time
- Willing to be hands-on and adaptable in the role, taking on additional projects for other parts of the business
- Enthusiastic, keen to learn, willing to go the extra mile to help transition business into maturity
- Self-starter that rises to an unusual challenge and open to working in small dynamic environment
- Passion for learning
About the Business
UK Connect is a fast-growing national provider of communication and I.T solutions to the UK construction industry.
Providing rapid day-one connectivity, I.T support and I.T solutions across the UK, and Europe.
What’s it like to work for UK Connect?
From our office in Guildford, UK Connect is a small but growing team of 17 staff. We have built a friendly culture at UK Connect that values all staff. The business was started by PJ Farr, an ex-soldier, and the values and standards that he learnt have been reflected throughout the business.
We are a young and energetic, hard-working team with a solid understanding of the business values, standards and culture.
In return we offer a fun environment that puts its people first and we feel that UK Connect offers a fantastic work life balance.
Benefits to you.
- £25 - £28k per year dependant on experience.
- Staff bonus scheme.
- 29 days a year holiday.
- Company pension.
- Free parking on site.
- Members of Perkbox employee benefit scheme.
- Staff away days.
- Mobile and laptop.
Please fill in the form to the top right hand of this page. You must also call our careers phone number this line is not manned, and you will be put to an answer machine.
Careers Phone number - 0333 1210 477
Please give the following information.
- Your name.
- Contact number.
- Current job role.
- What you understand about UK Connect.
- Why you would like to work for us.
- What value you think you could bring to our business.
We will contact all applicants within 7 days of your application by phone and webform. If successful you will be invited for a telephone interview followed by a face to face meeting.