Service Delivery Manager
Could you be the next UK Connect Service Delivery Manager?
As a UK Connect Service Delivery Manager you will oversee the external service delivery engineers and the internal technical support teams, as well as a number of key functions within the operations and customer service team that enable the delivery of a high-quality service to end users, and to ensure Technical Support and Service Delivery processes are in place to meet business needs.
You manage the expectations within the business and drive the team to achieve those expectations to a high standard. You fully understand the UK Connect’s Customer portfolio and support the understanding of these within the wider business.
You are responsible for client satisfaction, SLA conformance, client specific escalation management and providing a professional interface between the customer and UKC Solutions. This is a very senior role with in UK Connect and you should have experience with project management and managing a small team.
As a UK Connect Service Deliver Manager you will report directly to the Operations Manager and will be ultimately responsible for the service delivery team. This would include a Technical Support Manager with the 1st 2nd and 3rd line support staff. You will also look after the external support team that includes a Engineering Manager, Project coordinators and service delivery engineers.
- Manage and recruit for your team.
- Ensure your staff are working at the highest levels and have a learning and developing plan in place.
- Work with account managers to deliver and project and manage customer specific requirements.
- Ensure you have the correct resources to your disposal and manage them.
- Assist with requests from the team as required and give recommendations or solutions as you see fit.
- You are also accountable for the data usage at UK Connect and managing stock and suppliers within your team.
- Experience delivering projects to customers.
- An understanding of networking or communications.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Tight organisational and time management skills.
- Prince 2 or equivalent.
- An active interest in technology and the UK Connect products and services.
- Team player.
- 3 years’ experience in a support or technical management role with a team of at least 8 staff.
About the Business
UK Connect is a fast growing national provider of communication and I.T solutions to the UK construction industry.
Providing rapid day one connectivity, I.T support and I.T solutions across the UK, and Europe.
Whats it like to work for UK Connect?
From our office in Guildford, UK Connect is a small but growing team of 17 staff. We have built a friendly culture at UK Connect that values all staff. The business was started by PJ Farr, an ex solider, and the values and standards that he learnt have been reflected throughout the business.
We are a young and energetic, hard working team that with a solid understanding of the business values, standards and culture.
In return we offer a fun environment that puts its people first and we feel that UK Connect offers a fantastic work life balance.
Benefits to you.
- £35 - £45k per year dependant on experience.
- Staff bonus scheme.
- 29 days a year holiday.
- Company pension.
- Free parking on site.
- Members of Perkbox employee benefit scheme.
- Staff away days.
- Mobile and laptop.
- Business card and fuel card.
Please fill in the form to the top right hand of this page. You must also call our careers phone number this line is not maned and you will be put to an answer machine.
Careers Phone number - 0333 1210 477
Please give the following information.
- Your name.
- Contact number.
- Current job role.
- What you understand about UK Connect.
- Why you would like to work for us.
- What value you think you could bring to our business.
We will contact all applicants within 7 days of your application by phone and webform. If successful you will be invited for a telephone interview followed by a face to face meeting.